This is one of the first critical steps in the Quality Management Systems (QMS) transition or implementation project.
A Gap Analysis report assesses current compliance to a given standard and defines the next logical steps in the implementation/registration process.
The GAP Analysis will:
- Assess compliance to the standard
- Identify missing elements required by the standard
- Identify training needs/requirements
- Address the requirements of the standard
- Assess all documented records and procedures
- Identify areas that need attention and/or development
- Define the next logical step(s) in the implementation process